This event has passed.
Anchor Adventure #1
August 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Announcing the Anchor’s first outdoor adventure to gather women of all ages together in small groups to “walk and talk” and encourage one another as we hike the Sammamish River Trail. Come join Katie Robertson and meet her twin sister Sara Graham who will lead us on our adventure. (Scroll down to find out more about our leader.)
- WHEN: Wednesday, August 12th at 9am
- WHAT: A 4-6 mile hike for all fitness levels. We will start with a short devotion then break into small groups following Covid-19 social distance guidelines. We will head east on the trail towards Marymoor Park. We will finish with take-out coffee at The Commons.
- WHERE: Meet at Northshore Athletic Fields Parking Lot
- 14735 NE 145th St. Woodinville, WA 98072
- BRING: A face mask, hand sanitizer and a water bottle
- RSVP: Via text message: Katie Robertson (253) 732-9920 or Sara Graham (206) 708-5799