Every month, we will be sharing one of our favorite Anchor Moments with you. The Anchor Moment is a special time of sharing where someone briefly shares about a time in their life when their faith has truly anchored them, inspired them or directed their decision making.
CONTINUE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANCHOR MOMENT VIDEO
This week’s Anchor Moment is from Vanessa Emanuel, a 23-year-old barista and social media consultant, from the Pacific Northwest.
Vanessa loves hiking, dogs and anything that has to do with fashion or shopping! She’s also a worship leader and helps lead the young adult ministry at City Central Church in Tacoma, Washington.
Sharing Strength & Hope
You can be inspired every week with new blog posts featuring our founder, Katie Robertson, as well as guest bloggers! Check your inbox on Tuesday mornings for content that will inspire you such as:
- Articles from founder and director Katie Robertson
- Posts featuring the Anchor Truths (with free phone backgrounds and art prints!)
- Guest articles and videos from women anchored in their faith
- Lifestyle articles to inspire you with joy and inspiration
- Content to uplift you, encourage you, and help you anchor yourself in the hope of Jesus
We can’t wait to make the vision of The Anchor Blog a reality!