Every month, we will be sharing one of our favorite Anchor Moments with you. The Anchor Moment is a special time of sharing where someone briefly shares about a time in their life when their faith has truly anchored them, inspired them or directed their decision making.
CONTINUE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANCHOR MOMENT VIDEO
This weeks Anchor moment is from Maddie Graham, a biomechanical engineer, from Sammamish, WA.
Maddie grew up in Woodinville and currently lives in Sammamish with her cat, Leif. She graduated from Stanford University with a degree in biomechanical engineering and now works for a medical device company that designs devices specific for the lungs. During her free time she enjoys hiking and being outdoors.
She enjoys spending time with her brother who is a senior in high school or meeting up with friends for a walk or coffee. She sees life as an opportunity to build relationships and to enjoy the little things!
Sharing Strength & Hope
You can be inspired every week with new blog posts featuring our founder, Katie Robertson, as well as guest bloggers! Check your inbox on Tuesday mornings for content that will inspire you such as:
- Articles from founder and director Katie Robertson
- Posts featuring the Anchor Truths (with free phone backgrounds and art prints!)
- Guest articles and videos from women anchored in their faith
- Lifestyle articles to inspire you with joy and inspiration
- Content to uplift you, encourage you, and help you anchor yourself in the hope of Jesus
We can’t wait to make the vision of The Anchor Blog a reality!