Every month, we will be sharing one of our favorite Anchor Moments with you. The Anchor Moment is a special time of sharing where someone briefly shares about a time in their life when their faith has truly anchored them, inspired them or directed their decision making.
CONTINUE TO SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANCHOR MOMENT VIDEO
This weeks Anchor moment is from Kristie Ratzlaff, a full time volunteer for Community Bible Study and an Anchor Board Member, from Seattle, WA.
Kristie loves telling people how God has transformed her life. She worked for 15 years at Nordstrom in stock, sales, public relations and training. Kristie is a full time volunteer for Community Bible study, as children’s teacher, core leader and Prayer Chair. She is a long-time supporter of Young Life, World Vision, and her children’s schools.
Married with three children, Kristie’s family also has two dogs and two chickens. Kristie attended Smith College, Whitman College and graduated from University of Washington.
Sharing Strength & Hope
You can be inspired every week with new blog posts featuring our founder, Katie Robertson, as well as guest bloggers! Check your inbox on Tuesday mornings for content that will inspire you such as:
- Articles from founder and director Katie Robertson
- Posts featuring the Anchor Truths (with free phone backgrounds and art prints!)
- Guest articles and videos from women anchored in their faith
- Lifestyle articles to inspire you with joy and inspiration
- Content to uplift you, encourage you, and help you anchor yourself in the hope of Jesus
We can’t wait to make the vision of The Anchor Blog a reality!